Today, I’m looking at some pet peeves of mine because I have a zoo of pet peeves I would take ages listing them. anyway I chose the one’s that bugs me the most. Please feel free to weigh in with yours in the comments.
- When people eat with their mouth open and smack on their food. Like go back to the pasture if you are going to chew like a cow and sound like you’re chewing cud. It so annoying.
- Spoiled screaming children I am not a child hater but at some points there happens to be children who go a little over the limit to a level that I wish to strangle the parent and whisper “Learn how to raise a kid and keep your demon spawn under control. Nobody wants to hear your offspring throwing a temper tantrum, NOW SHUT THE THING UP!”
- A vehicle stopping on a Zebra crossing I really don’t understand when a driver does this. It really annoys me sometimes, I even ask myself if the drivers wants the passengers to fly over the car or belly crawl beneath it, because a Zebra crossing was made for passengers to walk on it not for vehicles to stop just right on top of it!
- People who pick their nose in public! Holy mother of God!! who raised you? Why are you doing that? Depriving me of relaxed and proper digestion.
- Honestly, body touching just boils my blood to a zillion degrees Celsius of anger! It does not matter if it’s cold or hot, I totally despise it when someone, body touches me then happens that sticky thing on caused by two different sweaty bodies eww!! More especially on a hot / sunny day.
- People talking during a movie, where are you from?? I mean haven’t you heard of the thing called being quiet till the movie ends and you will be happily forever after.
- When you contact a Service center and they can’t help you then the next thing they wish you a great day! Hello!! I wasted my effort, 1 % battery and my time just for you to wish me a great day with zero help in what I required? God bless you!
- People who tries to talk to me when I have my earphones on! This is somehow hilarious because no one ever accepted rejection but insisting on someone distracted and not paying attention to you is just a bad idea.