Here comes the day of love romance chocolate and gifts, a moment in life where you feel more appreciated. Of course it is no all year that you receive gifts and get treated like a princess all day long.
Correct me if I’m wrong, no matter how single you are! When you come across the word Valentine’s Day you just get that one mini heart attack and for some reason you begin to create some expectations for the big day
- Obviously we all expect our loved ones to remember us each and every morning. however when it is from your significant other especially on an important day of the relationship it keeps the flame going!
Reality: Probably “bae” woke up late, minded his own business and honestly had no Idea of what day it actually is until after hours and hours of your expectations he sends you a picture of how his dog looked like when he left home.
- One of the romantic things all ladies ever wish for and can never deny is breakfast in bed! fine it is a little messy but the idea of your partner taking charge in the kitchen topless is breath taking.
Reality: Instead you get poked out of sleep to head to the kitchen and prepare some food because your partner is hungry half way to death, he couldn’t even say good morning to you!
- Show me one female that does not love roses and teddy bears unless she is allergic and has an ursophobia!! sometimes ladies struggle enough to find out why men always fail just to buy these simple things for them instead of going crazy and confused about a gift to buy and wasting a lot of cash trying to impress her with a custom made coffee mug.
Reality: You wouldn’t regard it as an amazing relationship without your sweetheart pulling a stunt on you on the wrong time and day especially when he decides to surprise you with a Eat me Lollipop.
- There is just something about laddies, candles and food. I confess! I have wasted millions of my brain cells thinking how perfect my candle light dinner would be and that just got me wondering how I still have brain cells because I think about this almost every time.
Reality: Having Valentine’s Day excluded on the calendar as a national/ international holiday you get home very tired from work and end up sleeping on the couch with pasta on your hands.
- You’re going to wear some sexy lingerie you bought a few days back and you really think you are always one step further than your man when it comes to planning the night yet he already forethought chronologically all his romantic ideas of spicing it up!
Reality: Just because karma exist in different ways!! you left work late in a hurry to rush to the place you reserved with no time for make up and changing your clothes since everyone is in search for a nice place to spend the night. You’ll probably be in a sleep coma once you get in contact with bed because of the long day you had at work.